If you can’t find a job that matches what you’re searching for, use our quick application.
1st shift Assist to the Quality and Safety Manager
Carol Stream, IL 60116
Helo do paperwork related to quality and safety. Would need to be flexible for a 12hr, 1st shift position(12hrs Monday thru Friday and 8 hrs on Saturday) and a 12hr, if needed ) for Safety and Quality.
Bilingual(Spanish speaking not required ) person with computer skills, Microsoft office knowledge, flexible, multitasking capabilities, willing and eager to learn. Person can have experience in both or just one area and needs to be willing to learn the other.
Some of the responsibilities are:
1. Walk thrus-checking safe conditions of working environment including wearing of PPE, machine guarding etc.
2. Close calls/Near misses or actual accident reporting, investigations etc.
3. Safety 5 minute topics with plant personnel, monthly safety meetings input
4. Fire drill, evacuation plan and implementation
5. Practical training of forklift and OH cranes
6. Plant safety procedures etc
1. Verify Customer specifications
2. Material processing reviews
3. Corrective action process including investigating and responses which may include training on the floor.
4. Follow up on RMA issues
5. Keep up with production reports
6. Verify equipment calibrations are up to date
7. Verify RMA material as prime or secondary
These are some of the functions that these positions will be responsible for, they will work for me and with me. We need to expand our team in the safety and quality department. Pay rate, not sure.
proficient in Excel and Word., not be afraid to multitask, with office/clerical experience.
I'd like to interview a few people you may suggest, maybe send me their resumes and let me review them.