If you can’t find a job that matches what you’re searching for, use our quick application.
1st shift Maintenance Inventory
Carol Stream, IL 60116
Email resumes to Pat Brennan
Needs to complete DT, BC, e-verified and Steel Toe shoes
1. Monitors current inventory levels and makes stock/replenishment suggestions.
2. Takes responsibility for keeping inventory cage clean and organized.
3. Records parts used, maintains database, performs physical counts of inventory and reconciles in database.
4. Receives, unpacks and delivers incoming parts; re-stocks as necessary.
5. Inspects shipments for accuracy and completeness.
6. Initiates action to replenish stock by reporting to appropriate person.
Knowledge of supplies, parts and equipment
Experience maintaining and organizing inventory
Ability to count and reconcile inventory quantities to database records
Database management skills
Ability to analyze and solve problems
Ability to receive, stock and deliver goods
Self-starter, ability to manage time and prioritize tasks
Ability to stand, bend and lift up to 20 lbs. Regularly and 50 lbs. Occasionally