If you can’t find a job that matches what you’re searching for, use our quick application.
CNC Machine Operator
Lawrenceburg Area manufacturer has immediate openings for CNC Machine Operators to join their teams.
Previous experience as a Machine Operator in a manufacturing environment is preferred, but not required. Willing to train highly motivated applicants.
These are full time, career-path positions offering competitive salary and potential overtime.
Operating production machines.
· Able to monitor and assess performance of machinery and make or request needed adjustments.
· Knowledge of operating hand and power tools used in production trade.
· Well versed in reading and interpreting prints.
· Knowledge of machine technology and how it is used for operations.
· Ability to work in a team-oriented environment to meet production goals.
· Working knowledge of OSHA safety requirements and the ability to follow all safety mandates of the company.
1-2 years previous experience as a Machine Operator preferred but not required.
High school diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Machine Operator certification is a plus but not required.
Any served apprenticeship may substitute for education requirements.
Must display aptitude for math, problem-solving, and computer skills.
Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 lbs comfortably.
Background, Drug Screen and EVerify required prior to start of assignment.
$11-17.00 based on experience
APPLICATIONS SUBMITTED WITHOUT A RESUME AND COMPLETED QUESTIONNAIRE WILL NOT BE CONSIDERED.
Many more positions available. Visit www.metrostaffingservice.com to view all current openings.